1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

graphics problems

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by computer_dud, Oct 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. computer_dud

computer_dud Thread Starter

Hi i got fifa 2002 a while ago it played without a problem,then while trying to correct a graphics problem with another game, i was playing around with the display on my computer and with the direct x,
    i did'nt get that game to work and i don't THINK i changed anything,but now when i run fifa 2002 i get problems all the other games are fine.i'll explain what happens.
    i put the game in,, the first screen shows tha EA sports logo thers no problem there, the preveiw for the game is clear and normal,the second screen shows FIFA 2002 it says press button,,it goes to next screen with the menu,but then in the options the screen is black it shows some writing but not all,and when i press play game the graphics on that screen are black and when i move the mouse over it,it flashes, but i can still see the 'next' and 'back' buttons clear, so i press next and it goes to the game,,same in there writing all clear but the pictures the graphics flash all different colours when i move the mouse around.
    i done all the tests in direct x,i tryed reading all the help and support in direct x but i'm stuck,,
    can someone please help me?

pentium 4 1.5ghz
    40 gb hard drive
    512 mb ram
    64 mb geforce2 mx

2. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

What operating system are you using? Perhaps a scanreg /restore from a c: prompt if you have that option.

3. mobo

mobo

If you have 3d video be sure it is still enabled.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/169662

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice