1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Graphics Programming Advice (Basic and Paascal)

Discussion in 'Software Development' started by ianyjones, Jun 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ianyjones

ianyjones Thread Starter

Good morning folks,

A newby here, so a big thank you, in advance to everyone. Much appreciated!!.

Some years ago now, I studied and done (did ?) some Computer Programming........Graphics mainly.......in BASIC (Basica, GW-Basic mainly) and Pascal (Borland Turbo Pascal).

I still do have a small collection of such *.bas and *.pas source code.

Want to teach Sons now Graphics Programming, by re-visiting those source code examples that I do have, plus introduce other source code examples..........Yep, these 2 languages are older now I know, but still want to teach our Sons. Have DOSbox and BTP 7.0 and a few different flavors of BASIC (GW, Qbasic, QB64, Dark Basic etc etc).

My inquiry is does anyone have any *.bas and *.pas graphics demos source code that they can share ?.........things beyond just the basic line, circle etc etc commands.........things like plasma, fire, 3D, advanced use of line, circle, putpixel, animation etc etc.

Thank you so much again!!,
    Ian.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!