Graphics...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

guitarist968

I have an old Win 95 computer with a Pentium 3 600mhz processor. I recently upgraded it to Win 98. Ever since I did, the graphics got incredibly worse. Sometimes I can't even see images.

The graphics card is old and not very good, but it used to run much much better with Win 98. Could someone help?

PS-Please don't tell me to buy another computer because I already have 2 newer one computers. I just want to fix up this one.

It sounds like the graphics card driver isn’t working with Win98 or needs reinstalling. You would probably do best to go to the graphic card manufacturer’s site and download the latest Win98 driver for it. If it is a name brand computer it will be on their site.

guitarist968

i found out the card is some S3 Trio 3D card. I went to their website, but I have had trouble downloading the driver.

could you tell me where and how to download it?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online