1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Graphics...

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by guitarist968, Sep 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. guitarist968

guitarist968 Thread Starter

I have an old Win 95 computer with a Pentium 3 600mhz processor. I recently upgraded it to Win 98. Ever since I did, the graphics got incredibly worse. Sometimes I can't even see images.

The graphics card is old and not very good, but it used to run much much better with Win 98. Could someone help?

PS-Please don't tell me to buy another computer because I already have 2 newer one computers. I just want to fix up this one.

2. guitarist968

3. slipe

slipe

It sounds like the graphics card driver isnÂ’t working with Win98 or needs reinstalling. You would probably do best to go to the graphic card manufacturerÂ’s site and download the latest Win98 driver for it. If it is a name brand computer it will be on their site.

4. guitarist968

i found out the card is some S3 Trio 3D card. I went to their website, but I have had trouble downloading the driver.

could you tell me where and how to download it?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/165801

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice