graphix card problems.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

newplayer

Hi guys!
I have a samsung R530,win 7 PRO, intel core duo [email protected],(RANM) Sustem type32bit operating sustem. I previously had win7 home premuim, i rebooted my notebook and it had a backupfile with a password witch nether i or the previous owner could remember so i hade to have a program loaded. That's how i ended up getting win 7 pro. My notebook coms standert with NVIDIA GEFORCE with CUDA. I tryed to play a game and it wouldnt run so i checkd my sustem to see what graphix card i have. its a standert VGA graphix addapter. is there any thing i could do to activate my NVIDIA card or even just see that it is still in my laptop. under audio it shows NVIDIA audio. Ive tried meny ways to get my notebook going so that i could play games please help me? New to the computering world so plz be specifick when explaining to me! Iv'e i need to send more details plz let me know ill go try aggain to run the game and acctivate the graphix card, and give u guy a detaild explenation of what is hapening. thank you guy's this is the best site ive got to since i tried getting my laptop going

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts