great guys

peggy33881

I have an ipaq2 and apparently not many of the guys know much about this newer machine, but when I had a problem accessing my signature they all researched it and between all of them, they solved my probleem just great. tonight Chris sent me my signature, a joint effort I know. I want to say what a great bunch of guys you have here. Thanks again.:D

Why thank you I agree.......

From The West coast to the East and across the Oceans it's a nice group here.

peggy33881,

Say hello to my parents who also live in Florida my long distance phone bill is out of control. :D

DS

That is what makes this site so great. You wander here, after looking at other "tech help" sites, and find a great crowd. You end up staying and learning, and you also find that you are able to help out.

BTW, I just got back from Palm Coast last Tuesday, so you don't have to say hi to my Mom, but please say hello to Dark Star's Mom!

He's an ever so nice duck who misses his mommy!:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online