1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Great information here!

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by 1stoptek, Sep 25, 2008.

Advertisement
  1. 1stoptek

1stoptek Thread Starter

Hey guys,

I a computer tech in the Nashville, TN area with fantastic clients and I love my business. I get to see almost every problem you can imagine and I absolutely love it.

I was a computer science major at University of Georgia and Southern Polytechnic, but computers have changed so much since I was in school that I never have to worry about learning something new. I've been really into computers since I was in 7th grade and since I'm almost 40 years old, I've witnessed the most wonderful progression of an industry that will not stop growing.

My love for everything that has to do with computers that it has help me get a great general knowledge in many different aspects. I love web design, networking, repairing, programming, recording, making videos, doing things I shouldn't be doing ;), and just sitting on a computer and laughing at all there is on the web. I'm also a home theater buff and worked in that industry for quite a few years and I get amazed at the integration of home theater and computers and how it will affect us in the future.

As a hobby, I'm a professional musician ( no country music please) and I also love to study quantum physics because its so mind-blowing.

I hope to learn and to give helpful advice here. There's so much great information throughout the forums that I'm impressed for sure. Keep up the great work guys! (y)

2. LauraMJ

LauraMJ Administrator

Hi,

Welcome to TSG. :)

3. PCcruncher

PCcruncher

4. wordsmith

wordsmith

Welcome

5. SIR****TMG

SIR****TMG

Welcome

6. eGuyz

eGuyz

hello

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/753268

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice