green checkmarks on icons

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

monster77

i have got green check marks on icons now and i don't know why.
anyone know whats causing this ?
i ran mbam and scan was clean.

i dont have any of the following installed

norton 360 or norton anything for that matter
Mozy Backup
Carbonite

thanks

heres an attached screenshot

Only place I've ever seen those exact green circles with checkmarks are on my Dropbox folders.

peterh40

Peter
You may have a SVN or GIT client installed which indicates whether the files are in sync with the external site.

monster77

the only thing that ive installed recently that i remember is far cry 3 , borderlands 2 goty and haven benchmark. could git or svn be virus related as i only use windows defender or msse and mbam?

monster77

this is weird i was going to check if the were only on desktop icons , but now there gone. earlier when i was browsing the internet a few msdos (cmd boxes ?) black boxes appeared and disappeared before i could see what they were saying. strange

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online