Green Slanting lines on monitor

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

jucartor

I hit my Monitor with football by mistake. The football hit it on the right side of the screen. Monitor also fell onto an adjacent shelf which was just beside my computer table.

After all this, the picture quality became super bad. Pixels are so large and clearly visible. Especially when there's black, white, blue etc colours on screen, everything seems to be made of pixels. Also, I am using Windows 7 so when the lock screen appears, the area of impact is clearly visible as if some water or stuff has been replaced.

My Lock screen : (Notice that semi-circle on the screen. )

20161211_214805.jpg

I also notice green slanting running lines across the screen whenever their's some dark colour displayed on screen.

I am not able to capture the screenshot somehow.

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
The monitor is damaged and needs to be replaced.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online