1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Green Squares

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Ragelite, Jan 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ragelite

Ragelite Thread Starter

Im new to making back up copys of my DVDS and Im doing them now for my little girl, but when I play the backed up copys of them I see green squares on the screen and it happens in the movie, any thoughts on why? Im not with the mother so this lets my little one take DVDS home with her! but having green stuff in it is no good! CAN ANYONE
    HELP ME

2. superant

superant

how do you backup and write to DVD? What software are you using? DO you get copywriting warnings?

3. Ragelite

Ragelite Thread Starter

I use DVD decrypter, then I use Nero to burn it! they all play fine on my main DVD player but my daughters DVD player I get green spots.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!