1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Greetings all

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by EarthTech, Sep 6, 2004.

Advertisement
  1. EarthTech

EarthTech Thread Starter

I am glad to see all is well. Angel I hope you are doing better. I am getting home more and hope to be back up fulltime soon. I had a project that required extensive travel from home. I never thought I would be so glad to see trees and hills again. I hope and wish you all well.

2. izme

izme

hi Earthtech *waves* welcome back ;) (y)

3. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

Well hello there stranger! :) Doing much better and about 90% recovered from the pulmonary embolism....just waiting on the two knee replacements now! :eek: :) Great to see you back here! (y) I hope you're all bright-eyed and bushy-tailed now! :) Take care and welcome back!! angel :) *Hugs*

4. valley

valley

Hi EarthTech. Great to see you :) How's it going? Hope you are enjoying the time of peace at home. Cherish the good things in your life while you can, my friend. :)

A verse (and commentary...sorry, I really love this verse so I have to add my two cents in) for you to keep in mind:

Philippians 4:8 "Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy--meditate on these things."

Appreciating the good that you see around you is a wonderful way to keep your spirits up. There is no much negativity and so many depressing things in the world...but meditating on what is good has a way of lifting your spirits above all of the heartache and it keeps you peaceful amid the strife. God is good in that He provides simple things for us to take pleasure in, no matter what our circumstance. How we choose to use that provision is up to us so take advantage of it. He freely gave it to all of us equally! :)

Looking forward to seeing you around a bit more once you are finally planted at home for a good long while. (y)

5. valley

valley

:eek: dont know why I felt the need to share that with you, EarthTech...hope you dont mind if it sounded a bit "preachy" :eek:

6. moonmist

moonmist

Good to see you back Earth Tech.....*waves*

7. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!