Greetings! I have a puzzling problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

travallyn

I have a problem using Internet Explorer that have never encountered before. When I open my browser, instead of seeing the explorer icon and the name of the site I am on, I am seeing a series of little squares. I do see on top the same of the site i am on but it is usually only PART of the name. When I go to exit the browser behind it will appear another instance of it, with BLANK PAGE on it. I only have ONE browser window open at the time (that I am aware of)

Im puzzled by this and need input..I can provide screen shots if necessary...

I have an e machine
intel celeron processor
256 mb
I have windows XP service pack 2
wireless lan/cable connection (verizon)
anything else??

Thanks
Travallyn

M corcoran

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online