Greetings

Theory5

Hey! I am currently going to college for my BS in Network Engineering. I have started a computer & Technology How-To blog, and I have been joining tech support forums to get my name out there. I hope that once people see how much I know here, they might want to follow my blog. I wont post the link here because I'm not sure if it will be seen as a violation of the rules (will it?).
Anyways I hope to share what I know, and hopefully learn a few new things as well.

Ent

Josiah
Retired Trusted Advisor
Welcome to TSG

I trust that you have read the rules in question.
Spamming/advertising...
Exceptions...
Signatures - When posting a useful response, you may include your own web page (or that of your company) in the signature of your message. However, this does not precede other rules. (That is to say that you can't misuse vB Code in your link, provide links to naughty web sites, etc.)
Just make sure that your help here and your advice on the blog is sound; problems on either will seriously dent your credibility on both.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online