1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Greetings

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by Theory5, Jan 1, 2011.

Advertisement
  1. Theory5

Theory5 Thread Starter

Hey! I am currently going to college for my BS in Network Engineering. I have started a computer & Technology How-To blog, and I have been joining tech support forums to get my name out there. I hope that once people see how much I know here, they might want to follow my blog. I wont post the link here because I'm not sure if it will be seen as a violation of the rules (will it?).
    Anyways I hope to share what I know, and hopefully learn a few new things as well.

2. Ent

Ent Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Josiah
    Welcome to TSG

I trust that you have read the rules in question.
    Just make sure that your help here and your advice on the blog is sound; problems on either will seriously dent your credibility on both.

3. Mr. Newton

Mr. Newton

First Name:
    Terry
    Hello and welcome to TSG. :)

4. SIR****TMG

SIR****TMG

Welcome

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!