1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Greyed out TV display in Graphics card

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by abuick6, Nov 25, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abuick6

abuick6 Thread Starter

I have all the necessary cables and links to hook the DVD from the computer to the TV but nothing works. When I go to display properties and the output section the only thing available is Analog Monitor The choice for TV is grayed out. What gives? I have a G-Force 3 with TV out AGP card.

The TV has three input plug-ins on the front and back.

Could someone reply to my e-mail address as I cannot review this page often.

Ken

2. brianF

brianF

Do you have all the cables connected from the video card to the tv when you try and change it. The option won't be available until the video card senses the tv as an output

3. abuick6

abuick6 Thread Starter

Yes they are all connected and I even called Radio Shack to confirm the configuration.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/59563

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice