1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Group Feedback Needed

Discussion in 'Site Help, Feedback, & Announcements' started by fru, May 4, 2015.

1. fru

fru Thread Starter

Hi, I am new to Tech Support Guy. On April 27, 2015 my computer wouldn't work, and when I called Toshiba technical support, I was told that my computer had multiple infections. Instead of paying $200 to have Toshiba fix it then and there, I asked around and found out about this website and posted all the information I could think of in the Virus & Other Malware Removal Forum on April 29th, and have yet to receive a response. I've noticed many newer posts get responded to before my post. I was hoping that someone could maybe take a look at what I posted and respond here to let me know if I posted in the wrong forum, or if there is some other reason why I haven't gotten a response yet. I would super appreciate any feedback, because I know that my security has been compromised, and it really is no fun having a laptop that can't really be used for any of the reasons I needed it for.

The title of the post is "Infection with 1,000s if Junk files... HELP!"
    Again, it's in the "Virus & Other Malware Removal" Forum.
    Sorry if it's inappropriate to be posting this in here. I just don't know what else to do, since it's been almost a week, with no feedback.
    Thanks.

UGH!!! So now, as I was about to send this, I just got a pop-up that says both of my Anti-Virus and Security have been turned off!!! Seriously! Why don't people get a life and use their intelligence for good, instead of being so intrusively annoying... :[

2. TonyB25

TonyB25 Banned

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1147733

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice