Group policy not updating on single user

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mark8385

I am having trouble with one of my users profiles. When they log on to their machine, the group policy will not update. When the user is in the department OU in active directory there should be restrictions on what they can change in IE etc and when I put them in a temp OU it should remove all group policy restrictions so that admin can make changes. This works for all except this one user. When I move them to the temp OU it still has all the restrictions in place. I have tried forcing gpupdate to no avail. Is there anything else I need to look at. It is only happening with a single user.

Cheers

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online