1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Grouping Sharepoint Addresses

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by danuk87, Jan 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. danuk87

danuk87 Thread Starter

Hi,

I have recently created a SharePoint Address book for the company I work for to enable all employees to access a wide varity of external e-mail address, however I am also trying to group them to geographic location i.e. Hull, York, Sheffield etc etc. But when I attempt to create a distribution group within MS Outlook 2007, however it says I do not have the relevant permissions to create the distribution list (I am a network administrator and have full administrative right over all the network), I have also tried creating them through the SharePoint Services Manager on the server.

Could anybody shed a bit of light on this please?

Thanks Dan

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/977120

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice