1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Grr :-(

Discussion in 'Digital Photography & Imaging' started by jazzykkja, Apr 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jazzykkja

jazzykkja Thread Starter

i have a kodak easy share camera, the video function does not play sound, i would try it on the computer but i cant!?

2. pip22

pip22

Unless the camera is equipped with a speaker, it can record sound but it can't play it back - it's video only.
    Why can't you play it back on your computer - you don't know how or there is a problem with it?

If the videos are on a memory card, buy a card-reader, plug that into your computer (USB) then remove the card from the camera and put it into the card reader. You don't need to manually install any drivers for the card reader as they are built into Windows ( only Windows XP & later).

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1050541