1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Gstatic Web Block

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Hello66, Apr 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello66

Hello66 Thread Starter

Hello! So, the problem I have is kinda more caused by people rather than mostly technology but I still would like help. so, my wifi gets blocked everyday after 11 o clock and whenever I try to use the internet it goes to this blue page called gstatic. Its like this because someonnnne in my house does not want me to be on my phone all the time and they don't trust me but I was wondering if anyone knew a way to stop this. I know that it is doing this to specifically my phone because of my IP address but I just was wondering if there was a way to prevent this from happening.

2. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    We don't help with circumventing such restrictions. Closing.

If you are an adult move to your own place and buy your own internet access.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1188583

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice