Gta 4

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

qqsachin

Hey techsupport guy..
I recently brought a new XFX gt 240....2gigs of ram and core2duo processor.
But BSOD kept showing up and the person who came to fix it took away 1gig of ram.
he told me that the performance of the card and the processor doesnt match....he said that I would eventually ve some problems...Do u think I can run gta 4 ON IT ???MEDIUM SETTINGS?

Pls commnt...

Hopefully, the guy who came and fixed it took the RAM out, not took it away. I would look elsewhere because "the performance of the card and the processor doesn't match" doesn't make sense.

Since you didn't tell us the specifications of your system, we can't begin to answer your questions, but you might want to start by following TheShooter93's advice.

qqsachin

My board is D946GzTS,had 2gb of ram....XFX GT 240 1Gb DDR3,Core 2 duo processor E6600....
Pls Comment...

If you are running the game on windows 7 you try can some backward compatibility like windows vista or windows xp.It will work sometimes.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online