GTA for the PS2

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

JPLamb

i have got the new GTA for the PS2 and it has started to freeze every so often there are some minor scratches in the disk and i hav tryed to clean the disk and the PS2. CAN YOU HELP THANKS

First off all,
How old is your ps2 and how long has it been since you last got it serviced??
If it's been a while you better get it checked.
Maybe your Lens is spoilt and you need to get it checked (y)

Pick up a DVD lens cleaner Disk. You can buy them everywhere. I saw a few at EB for $7. Fixes lens failures. Wish I has known about that before I opened mine up and cleaned the lens myself. Needless to say, my old PS2 is in peices on my desk.

Do you have any other game that you can test to see if it does the same thing?

If it doesn't then I would say that it is the disk. Take the game back and ask for a new copy.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online