1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

GTA-VC Changes Video Playing

Discussion in 'Games' started by Towlies, Feb 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Towlies

Towlies Thread Starter

Alright turns out this is every game....First I thought it was just GTA-VC but turns out every single game I run does this.

They play perfect just like normal...Then I run any game and when it starts up the videos are completely messed up...Like almost all black and I can only see little corners of them and little bright parts of the video but mostly black.

Other then that the game runs fine just the two start up videos look like I described above...But then when I quit the game and go back into the Windows XP none of my videos work...They all look pretty much all black with only parts of it showing and only little in corners.

Then a reset clears that all up works perfect after I reset my computer. So what is causing this how can I stop this.

2. Towlies

Towlies Thread Starter

Its actually all games just thought it was GTA_VC but turned out to be wrong.

3. Towlies

Towlies Thread Starter

PROBLEM SOLVED:

Well I installed the newest drivers for my GFX card and sure enough it cleaned it all up..

SO this topic can be closed..Locked..Deleted...Whatever.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/544392

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice