Gta2insaller.zip Problem Help

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

PrivatePC

I go online to download GTA2 for my computer and it has an adobe reader icon. Wich it sould have its own icon rigt? Well i click on it and it says this;

This file does not have a program associated with it performing this acion. Create an association in hte folder Options control pannel.
I don't know what it is talking about. I tried to look for other downloads, but this looks like to be the only one. And it says for mindows 95/98 so whats the problem i have ME. This happend to me many times with hacks, download versions, and even music downloads. They all have adobe reader. I don't get it. :( :mad: :(

PrivatePC

SORRY!! Create an association in "hte" folder Options control pannel.

hte i meant to type "the". LOL sorry

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online