1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

gtx 1050

Discussion in 'Games' started by issa, Jan 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. issa

issa Thread Starter

Hi guys , i just want to ask something , if i buy gtx 1050 can i run gta 5 on ultra graphics? And what fps can i get

2. 737Simpilot

737Simpilot Temporarily Banned

Well, the recommend GPU is a GTX 660, so I imagine a GTX 1050 will be more than capable. I'm in the same boat as well and just bought a GTX 1050 TI. I wanted a GTX 1060, but the prices are nuts right now. I would get the 4 GB version of the GTX 1050 TI. You can use PC Partpicker and select GPU then enter GTX 1050 and find the lowest price.

Read this and make sure you meet the requirements. http://www.pcgamer.com/gta-5-system-requirements-announced/

3. issa

issa Thread Starter

So you have gtx 1050? Its 4 gb for sure , but is it worth to buy? I think it worth because gtx 1050 can run alot of games , even 2017 game on medium and ultra can run , but you know more , cuz you have it , so what games do you have now? And what setting can u do low/medium/ultra?

4. 737Simpilot

737Simpilot Temporarily Banned

I don't have the card yet. I said I just bought it. But like I said, the GPU should be more than capable for GTA V. Other games may vary. You need to Google the game requirements for the game you want to play and you will know if the GPU is capable. I imagine it is for most games, but some may only run at mid settings.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!