'GUEST' internet account

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

trevbeadle

Hi,
I have established a 'Guest' user account on my new PC (Windows XP Media Center edition) for use of the babysitter or anyone else staying so they can browse the web and check emails etc. I cannot set up an Internet connection for it. It works OK as long as I leave my broadband connection running, but will will not establish a connection from booting up. I can not set up a connection from 'Internet options' on the connections tab when in the 'Guest account' as is says 'not logged on as administrator'. Please keep any instructions 'simple' 'cos I'm not that good!
Regards,

Trev

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online