Guild wars crashing/graphics card

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Droth

Ok so here it is, Guild wars crashes randomly and i get the "ARENANET email this error to us stuff". I've installed all xp updates downloaded the drivers from nvidia and finally reinstalled windows. GW still crashes randomly. I will display my PC and graphic stats below.

Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) 64 processor 3500+
Directx: 9.0
-------------------
Graphics
-------------------
Processor: Geforce FX 5700LE
Video Bios: 4.36.20.29
Bus: PCI x0
Memory:256mb

The only thing I can think of is XP not being compatible with my card. I get a warning message upon installation of my card. I built my PC ground up for gaming and haven't had this problem before.

This bring me to another question, how can i make my fx card compatable with XP? Is there a fix or do i need a new card. Mind you my PC is less then 6 months old.

Any help is appreciated...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online