1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

GunZ: The duel launching problem

Discussion in 'Games' started by Nabillionaire, Jan 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nabillionaire

Nabillionaire Thread Starter

Post 1 of 1
    (NT) Internet Explorer / Firefox problem. - New!
    by Nabillionaire - 2007-01-28 10:57

Y0! My name is Nabil and i'm 14 years old. As a 14 yeard old boy you probably was playing alot of games. Well, me too. I'm playing a quite new game named: GunZ: The duel. It's like a mix of Prince of Persia and Counter-Strike. You can run on walls, do backflips, and at the same time, you kill your enemies! The game is very fun to play, i've played it for a day and now i've encountered a problem. To play the game you launch "the game" from the desktop. Then Internet Explorer starts up and connects to the site: http://gunz.ijji.com/?from=desktop and from there you should click the orange "Play Live" button so it can launch the game via an Active-X control. Well, i do use Firefox like everyone else on this site. If i visit the site with Firefox it tells me that it only can run via Internet Explorer. It worked for me to launch the game once (the first time i ever played it), and now when i launch the game from the desktop Internet Explorer launches and the site loads for ages.. After about one and a half minute IE tells me that it can't display the page. I've tried to clean out the cookies, but that didn't help. I've also installed the IE Tab in Firefox so i should be able to launch it from Firefox. But that doesn't work either. It loads for ages .. But if i visit the URL when inactivating the IE tab it "flashes" for one millisecond and i'm on the site. I'm so desperate and i don't know what to do.. Please, you guys here must be smarter than me!

Thanks, Nabil.​

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/539098

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice