1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Guyzers Aircraft Pics

Discussion in 'Photo Album' started by Guyzer, Jul 8, 2007.

Advertisement
  1. Guyzer

Guyzer Thread Starter

First Name:
    Guy
    Photographing aircraft in flight is highest on my list of things I like to shoot so I thought I'd start a thread on some of my favorite shots & / or planes. I prefer to shoot them in the air as that's where they are meant to be but on the slim chance I'm not able to get 'em there I'll post the odd one sitting on the ground.

In any event I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I like taking them.

I get most of my aircraft information by starting my search through this site.... http://www.airport-data.com

2. Guyzer

Guyzer Thread Starter

First Name:
    Guy
    The first two are for Mike because I know he's a pilot and might appreciate them. ;) If I recall he flies Cessnas so once in a while I'll slip one or two in. In most cases I'll try to post the uncommon stuff providing I don't run out of subjects at the local airport.

The first one is a: 1975 Cessna 172M

The second one is a: 1974 Piper PA-28-140

Attached Files:

3. Guyzer

Guyzer Thread Starter

First Name:
    Guy
    Here's a 1938 Fairchild 24K A
    I have met and spoke to the pilot / restorer a few times and he is quite the interesting retired gentleman. I'm going to be real nice to him because someday he might offer me a ride. :D

Attached Files:

4. Guyzer

Guyzer Thread Starter

First Name:
    Guy
    1941 Dehavilland DH 82 C Also known as a " Tiger Moth "

Attached Files:

5. Guyzer

Guyzer Thread Starter

First Name:
    Guy
    1951 Cessna 305A

Attached Files:

6. Guyzer

Guyzer Thread Starter

First Name:
    Guy
    1989 Nanchang CJ6A .... designed and built for the Chinese Airforce. They are becoming very popular in North America because of the ease of flight characteristics yet being mildly aerobatic.

Attached Files:

7. vreyens

vreyens

Guy you posted some great photos. Keep them coming.
    Barry

8. Fidelista

Fidelista

Great photos!(y) . That Chinese trainer looks like a Russian Yak, in a way. Bet it flies nice ..most of those type do. :) >f

9. Guyzer

Guyzer Thread Starter

First Name:
    Guy
    Thanks >f. I also thought it was a Yak when I viewed it from afar. If you get up close to it you can see that the finishing work isn't quite up to our standards. Take a real close look at the engine cowl opening. It has aluminum slats that open and close according to how hot the engine gets. First time I've ever seen that.

10. Guyzer

Guyzer Thread Starter

First Name:
    Guy
    Thanks Barry...
    Here's a few eggbeaters.

The first one is a 1989 Robinson R22 BETA

Second one is a 2006 Schweizer 269C-1 and it is the cutest little thing you ever did see. Kind of funny seeing those two large men pour themselves out of it.

The third one is a 1974 Bell 206B

Attached Files:

11. Guyzer

Guyzer Thread Starter

First Name:
    Guy
    Here's a couple more planes I like ..

The first one is a 2000 Vans Aircraft Inc RV-9A. He's just about to touch down. It's an American registered aircraft and was probably in the area to attend a fly-in breakfast they had in the area that day.

The second one is a 1972 American Aviation AA-1A. It has to be one of the cutest airplanes I have ever seen. I have spoken to and become a bit of a friend with the owner / restorer. When he repainted the plane he did quite a bit of research and ended up doing it in the older Canadian Military training aircraft style paint scheme. To see the finish in person it's quite impressive.. clean as a whistle. I'm hoping to schmooze my way into a flight as well. ;)

Attached Files:

12. ymfoster

ymfoster

Great shots Guy, (y)

like the helicopters :D

13. hewee

hewee

Lots of great shots your taking.

14. Guyzer

Guyzer Thread Starter

First Name:
    Guy
    Thanks for looking Yvonne & Harry............

Here's a 1977 Bell 206B visiting from the U.S. of A.

Attached Files:

15. ymfoster

ymfoster

You're welcome Guy, :D

always enjoy your pics, good one of the Bell Helicopter also, :D

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/593415

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice