1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Gyration wireless keyboard mouse suite

Discussion in 'Tech Tips and Reviews' started by gotrootdude, Sep 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gotrootdude

gotrootdude Thread Starter

First impressions of the product was that it does live up to the specifications on the box. I was able to control my living room PC from my bedroom with no problems. The keyboard is lite, silent, and extremely versatile. Unfortunately, the mouse is rather a drawback. Although you can use the mouse in the air, it really takes a ton of getting used to. Even when used to it, it's hard to get it to go where you want the pointer to go. Also, when switching from my mx300 logitec mouse, I was surprised that the gyration mouse is much more sensitive to movement. You would think this would be great, except the mouse is designed to be used both in air and on a desk which gives it a strange feeling when used on the desk. One fine point is that the mouse feels like it's sliding on greased teflon when used on a desk.

Pro's: Really does reach 25ft or more in range.
    Rechargeable batteries.
    Mouse works in air.
    Mouse very respondant.
    Multimedia keys on keyboard.

Cons: Useing mouse in air is not for gaming.
    Takes a long time to charge.
    Takes a lot of getting used too.

Conclusion: Take the plunge, but don't expect to play your favorite games without a mouse pad.

Verdict: I give it a 8 out of ten
    Let's face it, there's not a lot of really good keyboards and mice on store shelves. I haven't found any I would rate a 10, but I'll keep looking.
    (y)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/166602

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice