1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hacked? weird activity

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by gloryglory63, Oct 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. gloryglory63

gloryglory63 Thread Starter

hi i went from facebook to a website through a link....to look at something anyway i copyed the web link to send to my brother through facebook message and when i pressed send instead of the link being sent it sent a copy of facebook along with a picture of someone i was talking too at the time on skype so i knew it was a picture of my desktop. This is the second time this has happened to me. I am on a new hp laptop only a few weeks old with windows 8. I am scratching my head to how a link copy turned into a picture of my desktop showing my open facebook page along with a photo box of someone i was talking too on skype? Oh i was using google chrome as a browser at the time if that helps and i have norton as security....If anyone has any ideas please let me know...thanks ..glory:)

2. gloryglory63

gloryglory63 Thread Starter

I am serious about this issue i still have the link i was trying to send and a copy of the pic it sent instad of my desktop with my browser open and my skype open on it. I am a bit computer illeterate to say the least so if you think this is a joke its not...i do not understand how copying a link to a page turned into a pic of my desktop so if you can explain it to me please do.....if its something i am unaware of great if not what is going on

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1134974