1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

hacking into my computer

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by slowpokeme, Jan 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. slowpokeme

slowpokeme Thread Starter

Can someone help me get my computer cleared of soneomne who has entered my computer and some how can read or see what I'm typeing , and knowes when I'm sending e mails and can read them? How do I get him Blocked out, and what can I delete and what not to delete Any help would be Greatful !
    Thank You !

2. jm100dm

jm100dm

3. $teve

$teve

welcome to T.S.G. slowpokeme.

www.moosoft.com
    sounds like you have a trojan.
    go to the above site and download "the cleaner" click the update button and download the latest sig files.....then options/scanning and make sute "scan inside compressed folders" and "scan for hidden executables" are both checked.
    then hit "scan" and let the program do its job.

then take a look at the links that jm100dm posted.
    good luck;)

4. Monstrous Mi

Monstrous Mi

Download and install a personal firewall like ZoneAlarm or Sygate. These programs will tell you when something unauthorized by you is trying to connect to the Internet.

5. slowpokeme

Thank's alot JM100dm I finally got it to download and it showed alot of stuff on it I let it fix it all and My computer sure runs faster . Will it let me know if someone else tries to hack in on me ?? Thank you again for the Help !! Steve.

6. RSM123

RSM123

7. slowpokeme

Thank you $teve for the information, I'll try that as soon as I understand more about this thing !! ;-) Steve from Ga.

8. jm100dm

jm100dm

Glad to have helped. You still need to make sure that any Trojans or viri are removed. Follow the others instructions to do this. If you stop at this point and have a Trojan your problems will continue and probably get worst.

Your firewall will keep others out. Learn what you can about it so you have a good understanding of what it does. It should always run while on the net to protect you. Running a test will let you know where you stand as to further invasions

Spybot will find things after they are are on your computer, it is not a firewall. Great for removing malware.

Keep your antivirus program up to date. Every few weeks you should update the definitions and run it. Ask if you need help.

keep us posted please.

jm100dm

9. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/114818

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice