1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Had this problem 2 years

Discussion in 'Games' started by ArchAngelAlien, Oct 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArchAngelAlien

ArchAngelAlien Thread Starter

Hi! I'm new to this forums, when searching google on an error I keep receiving from windows "report a problem" it brought me here. Well so my problem seems complex to me, as I've had it for 2 years.. the game my computer will play is WoW, I downloaded Warhammer online to try it out, and sometimes it will run it for 10 minutes, sometimes it will immediately crash to a blue screen or just a graphics corrupt screen and freeze my computer, any game I try to play besides wow, (Half life Portal, Half Life 2 Episode 2) and many many more, eventually or immediatly crashes. I've been hoping for a report on an exact file driver that's causing this and I finally got it, so here it is.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Error Message: STOP 0x000000EA THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER (Q293078)
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    My computer Specs are:
    Athlon 754 3400+
    3 gigs of OCZ Ram
    Radeon x800 pro vivo
    ect, ect, ect.
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ive read in a previous forum that I should make a folder, go into my dumpcheck error foled and copy over the last 3 (from recent to last by date) Can help solve this problem if no driver information was listed on the error report. But before I do add that file I need to know if that is safe and doesn't include personal information about myself.

Please anyone who knows how to troubleshoot this issue, please reply.. I've had this problem so long and spent so much money on this computer and I can't even enjoy it after a hard days work. Thanks

(Btw Ive reinstalled my video driver, formated my hard drive, installed old drivers, ran a driver program THAT I PAID 20 DOLLARS FOR, And still nothing works... weird it will play WoW and WoW only.. )

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/758919

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice