1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hair colour preference and why?

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by GreenIs, Jan 7, 2003.

?

What hair colour do you prefer?

1. Red

9 vote(s)
    25.0%
  2. Burnett

8 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. Blond

11 vote(s)
    30.6%
  4. Other

8 vote(s)
    22.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. GreenIs

GreenIs Thread Starter

This is a useless thread, but it's been on my mind for about two weeks now and I thought what the heck. You see I have asked several guy friends about their opinion or preference to a certain hair colour and the responses were interesting. So now I am curious to what the majority of the TSG bunch prefers.

I'd like to make this a poll...ok lets see if I can figure this poll thingy out...(crosses her fingers)

2. faith

faith

Okay Greenie, what the heck is "Burnette"? :p

3. Firejay

Firejay

Me first! Cause you'll get an answer you don't expect. To me it's what inside the head and in the heart that counts more than the hair color. Same goes for length. If your happy with the color of the hair and the hair style, then why should I try to force my preferences on you.........?:p

"Faith - that's the Canadian version"

4. GreenIs

GreenIs Thread Starter

LOL Faith I just figured it out....My spell checker chose burnett.

Brunette, I believe is correct.... Brown the colour of a cow flop. LOL
    :p :D

5. joe2cool

joe2cool

I'd choose 'Blonde' ! just prefer it. All though as previously said doesn't really matter, but given the choice it would be. ;)

:cool:

6. GreenIs

GreenIs Thread Starter

LOL should get Mulder to edit it to say cow flop colour. Along with yellow snow and blood. :eek: :eek: :D

7. hewee

hewee

That is a hard one to answer but I think blonds and then reds, black :)

Ok Green so what color are you going to be?

8. marioh

marioh

Brunnette or black hair for me. Preferably medium to long hair length unless the woman has a very pretty face, then short hair doesn't look too bad.

9. GreenIs

GreenIs Thread Starter

LOL you had to ask eh...well I've got two boxes of Intense Red ( I have lots of hair and it's long). I've done it before. I have natural auburn hair which is what it is right now, but I have been envying the scary red that I see every so often.....Believe it or not, if I wasn't a mother of a five year old, married and 29 years old, I'd love to go crazy with those outrageously bright colours they have out now. - But then this is coming from someone who used to spike her hair a foot up off her head and shave the back completely off.

The last two guys friends I asked, ... the first one said, " I hate red heads, they are crazy." Then I told him I was going red and he said," I won't let you in my house if you go red."

The other one said, " I'm not too keen on red but then there are different reds to chose from." I think he didn't like the carrot top red.

Either way, it'll be fun just to see this colour on my head rather then my natural brassy auburn. I can always highlight it later if it's too red.

I have to say my fav colour for hair right now is that pink hair that the osborn daughter had at one point. :eek: :D :D I know I'm nuts.

10. Moby

Moby

I like them all or dislike them all, depending on whose underneath. Hair is my only preference. Sorry can't help.
    :)

11. jakoval

jakoval

Depends very much on the person under the hair. The color has to suit the individual. Have to say I have difficulty picturing you with bright red hair, Green. (The pink might work, though.. :D )

That's what I used to think. Then while I was in school, a classmate of mine shaved her head as part of a fundraiser - with hair she was an attractive woman... without it she was stunning. Just happened to suit her.

12. Shadow Bea

Shadow Bea Cherished forever in our hearts

I'm with Firejay on this :D Issue;) with men ... it's the quality of the person that rings my bells:D

13. pyritechips

pyritechips Gone but Never Forgotten

First Name:
    Jim
    RED!!

The ultimate combination: A red head with green eyes! I would climb mountains for such a girl. I would crush transport trucks with my bare hands if such a girl asked. I would sprout wings and fly to the moon. I would....

...I digress.

14. Gibble

Gibble

I know someone like that, she had beautiful hair, I hadn't seen her in a year and a half and then talking to her one day on the phone she mentioned she shaved her head. I almost had a heart attack. Of course a few months later when she came back to Manitoba to visit I was shocked...the head looked good!

15. hewee

hewee

Green

So I asked :D

Now you have to put each color on and post a picture for all of us to pick from. :) :)

There are so many red colors too and the light carrot red I like the best for the reds.

Hey you have a spike hair do? Let see a picture. :D

So what is your real hair color? I bet that looks the best on you.

I wish I just had hair :eek:

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/111883

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice