1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

HAL didnt initilize

Discussion in 'Linux and Unix' started by garyduel, Oct 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. garyduel

garyduel Thread Starter

Hello once again

This is what comes up on starting my acer aspire one piece of S!%t so now i have no recognised hardware yet again no usb ports no speakers no ethernet connection etc what a piece of Taiwanese C£@p!!!!!

When i eventually get off this ship i am on i am going to take this piece of dog droppings and throw it at the salesman and then give myself a right bollocking for ever steering away from Windows

I see all these other linux users saying do this or do that with there operating platforms and it sounds as though those platforms are good, this LINPUS one is crud "No access" is a common trait "Command not recognised " is another "No such file or directory" is another this truely belongs in a compost heap....

Sorry Bill for ever getting tired of your freeze ups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. prunejuice

prunejuice

Please, no crudeness. This is a family friendly forum.

3. garyduel

garyduel Thread Starter

Gee thanks pruney i will try and punch that in and see how my laptop goes

" NO Crudeness "

Dont think it will recognise it though

Still thanks...and hears a couple of " Hail Mary's "( x 2 ) for you!!!!!!!!!!

Punch that in and see if you feel a bit better

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/757960

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice