1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Half Life 2

Discussion in 'Games' started by jack8, Jan 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. jack8

jack8 Thread Starter

Hi there. Not sure if anyone else has this problem. But I have got to Our Benefactors stage and I can not seem to jump to be able to progress. Anyone aware of a patch for this problem.

Thanks

Jack

2. x_saosin_x

x_saosin_x

im not sure. try their website maby?

i only just bought the game today, the collectors edition in the metal tin. carnt wait to play it.

3. jack8

jack8 Thread Starter

It's a great game. I have so nearly finished it at last and it's annoying when this sort of thing happens. I have looked at a few sites eg gamespot and there does seem to be a problem here. I have just registered on the Forum but have to wait to be authorised before I can ask the question on there.

:mad: :mad:

4. Super-D-38

Super-D-38

Played it all the way through.. Long time ago.. Don't remember the stage off-hand..

5. Sinister_Bee

Sinister_Bee

It's a known bug - you can either restart the level, or activate the cheats just to get you past the part you need to jump for.

Here's a page with all the cheats listed - resist the temptation to cheat all the way to the end! You're so close!

6. Super-D-38

Super-D-38

Is this a new bug? I don't remember any trouble with jumps?
    I did use health and ammo cheats.. but that shouldn't effect jumping.

I'm sure your trying running jumps (If needed)..
    Man I wish I could remember the level.. I've been wanting to play HL2 again any way..
    Though I'm still waiting for a better vid card.. I want to enjoy the things I didn't see the first time. :D

7. Sinister_Bee

Sinister_Bee

Yeah - I want a better video card too, my current Geforce 5900 just doesn't cut the mustard.

And there is a bug with this level, a friend of mine had it - and I've seen it reported on a few other forums too, it's odd - a simple re-load sorted it for my friend, but I suggest using the no clip cheat as an alternative route.

8. x_saosin_x

x_saosin_x

omg!!!!

im soooo amazed.

its exceded my expectations by far.

i only got the game today and just started playing it an hour or too back.

9. Super-D-38

Super-D-38

It is an awsome game.. After you finish it, you should start a new game, and do the cheat for the blue zero-point energy gun.. :D (y) ( you'll get it in the final levels)

It can lift and move almost any object.. Though if you move the wrong thing it crashes the game. :(

10. jack8

jack8 Thread Starter

Thanks I will go back and try again I have gone this far without cheat's .

[​IMG]

11. x_saosin_x

x_saosin_x

Man im not playing it no more :eek:

im scared out of my whits.

the bit where you talk to father grigori and he throws you a shotgun, then all thoes advance zombis come up for you.
    im scared for life.

12. jack8

jack8 Thread Starter

Carry on the game gets Better and Better. I have got over the problem and am just coming out of the Elevator.

Nearly there .

13. Sinister_Bee

Sinister_Bee

Glad to hear that you managed to get past the bug - good luck with the rest of the game (y)

14. jack8

jack8 Thread Starter

Just finished it. What a great game, really pleased to have got though the whole game. Think I will play Fear next.

:) :)

15. Super-D-38

Super-D-38

I wana play it again!! :(
    Where is my vid card!!.... Waaahhhh :rolleyes:

I could play it with this one, but I want as much detail as I can get.. (y)

Hey jack8, you should try the grav gun cheat and do the whole game with that.. (y)

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/437664

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice