1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

HalfLife: IOS international online soccer

Discussion in 'Games' started by WoLfY-101, Oct 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WoLfY-101

WoLfY-101 Thread Starter

hi im having trouble with IOS because it always says your version is out of date.

so i click on auto update and it says i already have the latest version

i tried also going to www.iosoccer.com and downloading the patch from there but the same message comes up :confused: :confused:

Plz help

2. McTimson

McTimson

Did you update Half-Life to version 1.1.1.0 before you installed IOS? And has this always happened, or did it just start?

I've never heard of this mod, but are you playing it online? If so, then it may be because you are not running Steam, and the server has already updated to Steam. Steam (the new authentication system for HL) does not work with WON (the old system), so servers that updated can no longer have people play without Steam. If this is the case, you can get Steam at http://www.steampowered.com

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/170228

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice