halloween costumes

Gabriel

Account Closed
That is so cute, Valis..he is such a little sweety..

we had a lot of kids here last night...I wish I could have gotten pictures

valis

surely you've got some of you as a little gabriel? :)

OMG Valis, he is too, too cute :) Kids are so precious, enjoy him before he grows up :p ...which I know you do (y)

valis

hannab said:
OMG Valis, he is too, too cute :) Kids are so precious, enjoy him before he grows up :p ...which I know you do (y)
most, most definitely. We have a blast with him. After we went trick or treating last night, he decided he was going to be the candy giver after a few trick or treaters hit our house. So the bell would go off, he'd go tearing across the house to get the candy bucket, and wait for us to open the door, and then......(dramatic pause)........about the 10th time he was doing this he opened the door to a gaggle of teens, the lead one dressed very admiringly like a bloodthirsty pirate....VERY admirably......gas sort of went out of nathan's balloon, and after he picked his jaw up off the ground, made sure I was there, and said "Want some candy, Mr. Hook?"

been watching some peter pan of late. :)

but where's everyone ELSE'S halloween photos? Hmmmmmm?

maybe I should've posted this in the photo album section.......

valis said:
most, most definitely. We have a blast with him. After we went trick or treating last night, he decided he was going to be the candy giver after a few trick or treaters hit our house. So the bell would go off, he'd go tearing across the house to get the candy bucket, and wait for us to open the door, and then......(dramatic pause)........about the 10th time he was doing this he opened the door to a gaggle of teens, the lead one dressed very admiringly like a bloodthirsty pirate....VERY admirably......gas sort of went out of nathan's balloon, and after he picked his jaw up off the ground, made sure I was there, and said "Want some candy, Mr. Hook?"

been watching some peter pan of late. :)

but where's everyone ELSE'S halloween photos? Hmmmmmm?

maybe I should've posted this in the photo album section.......
LOL....great story :)

as to photo's, we'll have to see if FG got any pictures of Aidan....I haven't dressed up for years ...I think the last time I did I was a cat ....Mroowr !:eek:

valis

valis said:
thanks! those are a couple of cuties......:) frog looks a wee bit confused, but I can compLETELY see his point of view on the matter. :)
maybe because he's a dragon :confused: :D

valis

See? See what I mean? I can TOTALLY relate to why he's confused. :)

Gabriel

Account Closed
valis said:
ahem.....gabriel? any reason not to post your picture, hmmmm? :)

...:)
Just didn't want to double-post a pic:) ...didn't mean to seem like I was shunning your thread, so I will put it here too:p :p

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts