Halo 1 problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

werewolf1601

I am having trouble running my Halo Combat Evolved game on my pc. My Pc is WindowsXP Dell laptop and i need help trying to set up my game to play in safe mode. PLEASE HELP!!!!

The Reason i want to put it into safe mode is because when i play the game multipayer or Single player it lags for me i have messed with the video settings in the game settings but nothing has worked i would really like it if some1 could help me. thank you.

-Werewolf1601

werewolf1601

no that is not it i tryed it in while playing the game and right now i'm trying to find it on my comp and its not working very well because i cant find it

Couriant

James
so uninstalling the game completely and reinstalling the game does not work?

BTW if you put Windows XP in safe mode, your game may not work because Safe Mode for Windows XP only has bare minimum drivers.

Halo PC is already compatible with XP.

I doubt Safe Mode will improve your performance. Please give the specifications of your laptop.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online