Halo 2 loading problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

fred2028

So I installed Halo 2, but when I load it, I get this error:
Initialization failed.Either insufficient system resources were found to run the game, or game data is missing or damaged.Reinstalling the game may fix this problem.
My resolution also gets changed to 800x600. How do I fix this?

Windows Vista Ultimate
Intel Centrino dual-core 1.6 GHz/each
1 GB RAM
46 GB free hard disc space
128 vid card

Couriant

James
fred2028 said:
So I installed Halo 2, but when I load it, I get this error:

My resolution also gets changed to 800x600. How do I fix this?

Windows Vista Ultimate
Intel Centrino dual-core 1.6 GHz/each
1 GB RAM
46 GB free hard disc space
128 vid card
If you are using the Intel card that is listed in your computer specifcations, then more than likely that is the cause.

Yah, thats my thought 2, its the video card most likely

Assuming since you didnt post any name brand to it i say its the computers stock video card...which i can tell you now, definitely wont work with Halo 2

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online