Halo 2 PC Release date ? ? ? ? ? ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

firestormer

OK im confused.

Wekipedia and Amazon say Halo 2 for Vista will be released 30/03/07

But other sites such as play.com and many others say 29/06/07

Microsoft web site says it will be release Spring 2007

When is it being released!?

Another Bungie LIE!!!!! Read the bit about how the developers were pushed to rush it out. Looks like we have another half worked game.

Keep in mind this is only going to work with Windows: vista.

Bigk :)

Oh yeah, it is in mind. I really hope that I can dual boot. I am not a Windows fan, especially with new OS.:mad:

Since I got a gamecube a few years ago, I am stuck with it. No xbox for me.

No I dont use Linux for gaming. Windows XP was okay to use 2 years after its release, thats all I am saying.

Halo 2 from Bungie and Microsoft Game Studios will be released on 08/05/2007 exclusively on Windows Vista - over a year after it was announced for PC, and two and a half years after it was released on XBOX.

The highly anticipated title brings Master Chief to Windows Vista and is the first title to incorporate the new Games for Windows — LIVE service. Windows Vista gamers will be able to challenge each other in PC-to-PC multiplayer matches and earn achievements for the first time in the “Halo” franchise, as well as communicate via voice or text with other Xbox LIVE or Games for Windows — LIVE members. The visually enhanced classic includes an all-new Map Editor, which will allow for new content and greater game customization. “Halo 2” will be playable with mouse and keyboard or the Xbox 360 Controller for Windows.

UK Gamers: Amazon UK has a pre-order date of 30/05/2007.
http://bink.nu/Article9704.bink

renegade X said:
Oh yeah, it is in mind. I really hope that I can dual boot. I am not a Windows fan, especially with new OS.:mad:
You can dual-boot by installing your operating systems in separate partitions in the same physical hard drive. Just don't install Vista first, and you'll be fine :)

Back on topic, Microsoft has stated that the new release date is May 22nd.

firestormer

Do you think they'll ever bring Halo 3 out on PC?

If they do it probably wont be till 2010 or there abouts

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online