1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Halo 2 - Soundtrack - When will it be released?

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by jonasdatum, Sep 9, 2003.

Advertisement
  1. jonasdatum

jonasdatum Thread Starter

Hello.

Does anybody know when/if the HALO 2 soundtrack will come out?

I downloaded the new epic 9min in game demo! Kicks butt. Especially the ending music. I will love listening to that while working out and/or studying. I have to finish HALO one soon!

Then there is the book that I never finished!

Thanks!
    -Bet you can't stick it!-

2. joe2cool

joe2cool

jonasdatum............Check out GameTalk might be of some interest !

3. jonasdatum

Hello. Halo 2 Soundtrack released. Yea baby! I plan on buying it soon. Already have the first one, the DVD edition and soon I'll have all three disk. Halo HALO HALO!

To purchase all three books, the game, some figures, posters, and stuff go to the store:

http://www.bungiestore.com. I suggest buying the book package too!

4. colman77

colman77

WHERE in HALO 2 is "betcha can't stick it"?
    I heard the outtakes on bungie.net but I didn't hear it when I played through the game. Did they end up cutting it out???

BTW, HALO: CE rocked (single and multi), and HALO 2 multiplayer is THE BEST EVER, but the single player mode in HALO 2 sucks. It would have been boring if I hadn't just gotten surround sound :)

5. jonasdatum

I haven't had time to play Halo 2. I have to study for a final. Well got to go. What exactly are you talking about though? Please explain.

6. colman77

colman77

on bungie.net (bungie is the co. who made halo, but you probably already know that) there are "outtakes" from the sound recording sessions for Halo 2. One of them is "bet you can't stick it" which you wrote in your first message... thought you might know where it is in the game.

7. jonasdatum

Hello. If you want the Halo 2 soundtrack try the following locationsfor great deasl:

www.ebay.com, www.overstock.com, and www.buy.com.

Overstock.com is great for deals on all kinds of crap! It has the best "retail" price for Halo 2 ST I've seen as of late. Note: Ebay.com varies in price some prices beat tratitional retail.

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/163564

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice