1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Halo PC Text Problems

Discussion in 'Games' started by Titan.Net, May 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titan.Net

Titan.Net Thread Starter

Hey, coould anyone please help me out here, whenever I play Halo on my computer with the multiplayer, for some reason no text shows up on the side and bottom, so now I can't see what others are saying to me and even if I could, I can't be sure what I'm typing in is getting to them, this is happening for both the Halo PC full version and trial version, I've had halo for 3 months now and everythings ben fine til a few weeks back or so, i've tryes re-intstalling and everything. This is getting very annoying and help would be much, much appreciated. Thank You in advance!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!