1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

halo3 xbox only ? what the heck ?

Discussion in 'Games' started by SouthParkXP101, Aug 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. SouthParkXP101

SouthParkXP101 Banned Thread Starter

omg people i just saw the ad for halo 3 at the games and xbox section at microsoft .com

if i read it correctly they said its for 360 only ?how the f' thats bs halo was out before 360 was it should be fo and xbox and 360 what about the people who dont suck off thier parents and works hard for an honest living and cant afford the price thats stupid:mad: i cant believe microsoft would be that much of an a**

please tell me i read correctly pleaees

2. JEBWrench

JEBWrench

I certainly wouldn't be surprised if it were XBox 360 exclusive. That's the passage of time for you - the old gives way to the new. Think about it. When the SNES came out, the NES faded away. Super Mario World wasn't a SNES or NES title. Same with the PS to PS2 - Gran Turismo 3? PS2 exclusive.

The XBox probably doesn't have the processing power that they want for Halo 3, so they need to make it for the 360. Plus, from a business standpoint, it makes sense to help sell their new system with their premier franchise.

3. InfernoReaper

InfernoReaper

thats how everything is
    its usually the new systems that can support the game
    Do you want a really good full game on the 360 and a cut up choppy graphics xbox version?

Didnt think so
    It doesnt do the game justice to demean the quality and gameplay just to release it on an old console.

4. SouthParkXP101

well u guy know the prices that 360s go 4 ? i might be able to trade in my reg xbox and put it twards (im not rich) the 360 are they still like 500 ? or somtin

5. Kramer55

Kramer55

A 360 with the hard drive and a few other things run at about 400$; EbGames will give you about 60$ for your Xbox console alone, and the games and controllers fetch a decent price as well.

6. JEBWrench

JEBWrench

Is Halo 3 out yet? I assume not, so you might be able to get some kind of package deal from EB or a department store when it's released, too.

7. SouthParkXP101

no ms like the a*** they are wont tell u s*** but its advertized i bet ita a plot to pair the ps3 launch

hey walmart said i cant get the core system for 299 new

8. JEBWrench

JEBWrench

It'd be a pretty smart move to match up with the PS3, that's for sure.

And there you go. Not a bad price at all. I'm assuming by now they've started working out the technical problems. ;)

9. SouthParkXP101

ya they say its all resolved

10. SouthParkXP101

what do you think they will give me 4 my xbox

2 controllers

console

plus forenza i hate racing games

all the cords and adapters

its all new got it in febuary 2006

11. Kramer55

Kramer55

You'll get around 80$.

12. InfernoReaper

InfernoReaper

Halo 3 wont be out till mid 07 but if ms wants to release it too soon like they did with the 360
    then they better hire a bunch of people to do customer service for them cuz people were ticked with the 360 having all those bugs
    Only thing worse than the console with bugs would be a crappy Halo 3 released way too soon

13. JEBWrench

JEBWrench

Ah, "Release Now, Patch Later" marketing. Thank-you Internet. :D

14. SouthParkXP101

haha well if they have them around 07 if i can wait that long im a halo finatic ill preorder it from eb :D :D

80 thats not bad then the 360 i want will only cost about 200 bucks :D

i can deeal with that

15. StumpedTechy

StumpedTechy

Nothing like paying for Beta testing! Gotta love the junk that gets released these days (not JUST MS related slam FYI)

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/489168

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice