Hamachi - people showing up in my network neighborhood

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

WaRe

I am using a program called Hamachi to connect some older games online that have long since had updates or battle.net support.

My question is when i am in a group/channel that is passworded on Hamachi, It seems i get people who use the browse feature on me. Now they cannot access anything on my computer but their icons show up in my network neighborhood. How can i completely prevent that from happening?

OS-Vista Business
Fully updated

I know if i turn off network discovery it solves the problem, is there any other action to minimize this private network from creating network icons in my network neighborhood?

Dennis

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online