hands free :)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

QBA

hi

I use msn messanger to talk long distance, but is killing me that I have to sit in front of the computer to talk, and I can't move freely around the house, like I do with my handset portable phone.

Can some one tell me a way I can get around with this so I could walk around the house and do stuff as I talk with others throught my computer.

thanks

Alex :)

I never used MSN, but im assuming you can transmit voice over it. The only logical thing that comes to mind is some kind of wireless mic and headphone. Where you could put the base by the computer and walk around with the wireless headset.
GoodLuck

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.