Hanging Up during "Verifying pmi data pool"

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Katdaddi

I am attempting to change hard drives on an older computer. I have a western digital hd 84AA on which I formatted, partitioned and installed Windows XP with sp1 successfully on a different computer. When I try to install it on the older computer, it hangs up at "verifying pmi data pool." The older computer OS was Windows 98. Please help.

Katdaddi

Never mind. All the problems was the dang CD Rom not reading any of the CD's. Thanks anyway.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online