Hangover suggestions??

tony oh

I haven't been drunk in a year but tonight's the night.... trouble is I forgot my hangover cures.

Lots of water ...fatty foods ..something with cysteine in it (not eggs..hate 'em).

Milkthistle?

Happy Halloween ...mwaahahahaha .. now where is my druids hat and that goat.

What do you have available? An IV with a banana and orange works wonder and in 20 minutes the hangover is completely gone.

If you don't have an IV readily accessible, eat two bananas, have a salad, and rest. Excedrin will help as well.

I eat carbs before hand!! last night after that bar its was chips in salsa for dinner :) nothing like chips n salsa after too many coors lights :)

And then this morning it was a pepsi & chocolate cookie.. breakfast of champion beer drinkers :)

tony oh

I'm guessing I went overkill on the booze .. going to a byob party .. I bought 1 1/2 bottles jack daniels 3 bottles of wine and 24 bottles of beer .. as I said it's been a while since I've been drinkin .. it would probably take me a few days to build up to drinking this in a night ..lol.

Banana .. check
Paracetamol .. check
Water ..check
Crisps .. check
Orange .. check
Cool rice for cysteine .. to be made soon .... check
IV ... sadly no I dropped out of med school a while ago:)

More alcohol ...just incase ... check:)

tony oh

Hair of the dog works .. but you never get sober .. and the problem is .. lol

jack makes me happy :) And I can drink all night long switching from that to Coors :)

Mt Dew is yellow.... :0 Comes in a green bottle....

Pepsi or Coke is ok as well.. but i perfer Dew :)

tony oh

I don't think the shops here stock it any longer ...but I had it in the states many moons ago.

Cheers guys:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online