1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hangups

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by davecabezo, Jan 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davecabezo

davecabezo Thread Starter

I'm having terrible problems with the computer hanging up and it seemed to correspond with windows telling me that my copy of XP Pro was not genuine, with help I've made the XP legal but on running CCleaner it informs me that two dll's are missing from windows directory, they are cddvdint.dll and pxsfs.dll.
    The latest problems I had was that one of my DVD writers stopped working so I disabled it in control panel, rebooted then reinstalled and it seems to be working again. Another of my problems are that some of my DVD's will not play on WinDVD 7 but they will play on WinDVD 4.
    I've tried to get the dll files via google but the only site I found made me wait 90secs then when I tried to download it said login not correct.

I've since found the pxsfs.dll file but not the cddvdint.dll file which I found out is a dvd related file which I assume is causing the dvd related problem.
    Has anyone got the cddvdint.dll file on their computer which I could have a copy of and do you think all of the files that are called cddvdint.dll are the same

HELP please,

Dave

2. coderitr

coderitr

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/539338

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice