1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Hanns monitor rebates

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by DCM1519, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCM1519

DCM1519 Thread Starter

I sent an email to PCconnection last night about a second Hanns Monitor rebate. Last week I bought an HC194d monitor and it is really nice. Wanted a second one with the $100 rebate (used the $20and $90 rebates last week).

Today, I recieved this response;

"]You cannot purchase the exact same monitor and qualify for a second rebate claim. The rebates are limited to one per item per person, billing address, company, household, and receipt/invoice. We currently only have the HC194D, our item number 6732798, available and still an active item. The HU196D and the JC199D have been discontinued and we do not have an stock available. So if you previously purchased a monitor other than the HC194D, you can purchase this one and qualify for the rebate offer".

Judy Powers
    Customer Correspondence Consultant
    PC CONNECTION SERVICES
    IT Solutions for Business
    [email protected]
    Phone: 603-683-2000 Fax: 603-683-5775
    Phone: 800-800-0011 X76224
    www.pcconnection.com

I posted this in case anyone wants to try for the $100 rebate after receiving the $20 and $90 rebates on the same monitor.

They are very nice monitors.

2. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

I just bought the HC194D, previously I had purchased the HC196D. Most rebates are keyed to the offer code, and the $100 rebate is a different offer code than the $90 one, so you should be good to go. The $20 rebate is somewhat "iffy" for the second monitor, but for a .37 cent stamp, I sent it in anyway. :D I have three of these monitors now, they are a great deal for the price, and the cheapest 19" LCD that I've seen. With DVI and VGA, not to mention the internal speakers, they're hard to beat! They also have a 3 year warranty, better than many of the more expensive brands.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/484983

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice