Happy Birthday ACACANDY!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

gws226

Its my favorite, and TSG's hottest ;), admin's birthday on Sept. 13th!!!

Thanks for keeping us all in line... and more importantly, all the best on your birthday!!! :D :D :D :D (y) (y)

BTW... inside rumors have it that her pool boy position is still open... there may still be time to get in any last second applications! :D :D

S

sdc

Happy Birthday ACAcandy!
I know this is early but I wish you the Best B-day !
Have so much fun and stay out of trouble like I do :D

Will you be putting on your wonderwoman outfit for the occasion? :D

I will drink a Capt. morgans and salute our TSG Hottie ACAcandy

I got you something special for your birthday

Attachments

Happy Birthday Candy.............seems G is applying for that pool boy position...........

Hope your gonna have a wonderful day.......!!

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Happy Birthday Candy....seems G beat me to the thread....I had planned on posting it the 12th. :D So :p to ya G! :D (Kidding you know!) :) Hope you have a lovely birthday Candy....aren't you 29 again? I can't remember...it's been a year! :D Take the day off....including from remodeling your kitchen and enjoy yourself! I hope your hubby makes it a special day and buys you THE gift you want! :) Take care! angel :) *BIRTHDAY HUGS*

Watch out for Webby...he's organizing a "Spank Candy on her Birthday" get together for the men here! :eek: :D

bassetman

Moderator (deceased) - Gone but never forgotten
Hey Candy, I was holding out for the real day too, but don't want to get left out!

Happy BD! :D

gws226

Buttercup,

Calling you the hottiest chick in TSG wouldn't do you justice...

Your beauty both inside and out commands the attention of a much larger audience...

Love ya!,
Farmboy

ps: Come over here... ;)

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Farmboy: Nice save! :D
Your beauty both inside and out
Gee Sis....where have you read those words lately! :D

Take care you two!!!! Sis angel :)

Originally posted by gws226:
Buttercup,

Calling you the hottiest chick in TSG wouldn't do you justice...

Your beauty both inside and out commands the attention of a much larger audience...

Love ya!,
Farmboy

ps: Come over here... ;)
Farmboy.........

On my way.............;)

Buttercup

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online