1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY angelize56

Discussion in 'Personal News & Announcements' started by telecom69, Jul 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. angelize56

angelize56 Always remembered in our hearts

So it goes there in a boat...not a plane! :D

2. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    well the cheapest postage would be by snail... (snail mail... :D *hears distant groans*)

But airmail is mail by air... i hear the british isles used catapults in the olden days ;) :D

*hearing more groans*

OOOOOOO 2 more days then it's my turn !!! :D (anniversary is today!)

3. angelize56

I will treasure these words forever.....:)

4. angelize56

I was sick on my birthday and didn't celebrate it eonugh...so I'm starting over! :D

5. twinofangelize56

twinofangelize56

I was at another site and it had a link to this. I read the whole thing. This just tore a huge piece of my heart out! And a whole lot of tears!

All the nice things said from all the nice people here @ TSG! So many nice things... funny things.... what a group!

You may or may not know just how much this sort of thing meant to Marlene. But... believe me.... it meant a lot!

Each year, when she decided that she wouldn't travel to my house anymore, I always made sure that I would take her a birthday card (unless I mailed it first!) and a cake if I could (even though we both knew it wasn't exactly a good food choice for a Diabetic!). I didn't think that once a year would hurt anyway! Still don't! This year I was planning on the same thing... cake and a card... 'We' didn't have a cake this year. I did however get her a final birthday card... it was buried with her.

I'll still celebrate all the rest of my birthdays with her...................

6. valley

valley

every time I read one of Mar's old threads, I get all choked up. Its still hard to grasp that she is gone, especially when i read her old posts and see her laughing and joking.

Maybe it will get a little easier in time....:(

7. twinofangelize56

twinofangelize56

Hi, Val ~ I know what you mean. I read along and can actually imagine her at the computer typing words as fast as her thoughts would fly! I would have loved to join in and see how much fun we could have had together here! At least I have this... TSG... You have no idea how much it has helped me to get past the initial grief by visiting the pages here and hearing from some of the many friends she made while here.

Just yesterday, I was on my way home from work.... I actually denied that she had died! I thought it was just an ugly bad dream or something. This lasted about 1 minute and then I returned to the truth. When I got home, I told my husband how I had felt for that brief moment in time. He didn't know what to say... other than he understood.

I hope that by next July, I can think and talk of Marlene with a sadness in my heart, no tears on my face, and just a tinge of missing her as I get on with my life without her.

Yes... maybe it will get easier with time......

8. Shadow Bea

Shadow Bea Cherished forever in our hearts

I'm all choked up.. I miss her more than I can say!!

9. Gabriel

Gabriel Account Closed

10. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/484973

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice